If you’d like to receive updates to your Kindle books automatically, you can turn on automatic updates for your books from the Manage Your Content and Devices page.
Before you enable the Automatic Book Update feature, make sure to turn on the Annotations Backup for your Kindle device or Kindle reading app to sync your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and furthest page read. The following devices automatically enable the Annotations Backup: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle for Android, Kindle for Windows 8, and Kindle for BlackBerry 10. As a result, you cannot turn off the Annotations Backup. Follow these steps to enable the Automatic Book Update:
- Visit the Manage Your Content and Devices page
- Select “Automatic Book Update” from the left navigation bar.
- Click Turn On.
- Visit the iBooks Store.
- Search for the book you’d like to update.
- Click on the Download button where you’d normally see the Purchase button.
BARNES & NOBLE
- Move the Nook book to the cloud (or archive, depending on your device), then re-download the book.
- If this does not work, please contact Nook Support.
Please contact Kobo Support.
Please log into your Google account, then contact Google Play Books Support.